Dear reader,
Welcome to my course log! This is a webpage where I respond to CSC165 course material.
In my first blog post, I aim to convey my personal expectations for this blog. This will not only
set the tone and guidelines for (many!) other posts to follow, but also will serve as a purposeful indicator showing how the blog has evolved throughout the course.
So, what should you expect from this blog?
1. I will use this blog to convey my personal, subjective feelings on the topics we cover in
CSC165 in a appropriate manner. I should write about my feelings in a way that is helpful
and offers advice to other in the same situation.
For example I could discuss why I find mathematical logic to be hard due to my interest in
the humanities and evaluate the discrepancies / parallels which others can know about and
how to deal with such discrepancies.
2. I also aim to analyse and critique the course topics or discussions and provide my own objective
thoughts as a scientist on the matter.
This type of writing is beneficial to my self-growth because I will have to question my own
thoughts and opinions; Eventually, I will remove my own doubts and invalid assumptions on a
topic, turning me into a better scientist.
The two points above are not fixed, they are open to amend as my understanding of the course increases.
Welcome to my course log! This is a webpage where I respond to CSC165 course material.
In my first blog post, I aim to convey my personal expectations for this blog. This will not only
set the tone and guidelines for (many!) other posts to follow, but also will serve as a purposeful indicator showing how the blog has evolved throughout the course.
So, what should you expect from this blog?
1. I will use this blog to convey my personal, subjective feelings on the topics we cover in
CSC165 in a appropriate manner. I should write about my feelings in a way that is helpful
and offers advice to other in the same situation.
For example I could discuss why I find mathematical logic to be hard due to my interest in
the humanities and evaluate the discrepancies / parallels which others can know about and
how to deal with such discrepancies.
2. I also aim to analyse and critique the course topics or discussions and provide my own objective
thoughts as a scientist on the matter.
This type of writing is beneficial to my self-growth because I will have to question my own
thoughts and opinions; Eventually, I will remove my own doubts and invalid assumptions on a
topic, turning me into a better scientist.
The two points above are not fixed, they are open to amend as my understanding of the course increases.
No comments:
Post a Comment